Eagley Infant School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience both in and beyond school.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
- To further narrow the gap between the attainment of boys and girls in reading, writing and maths by the end of Year 2.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after school clubs and activities.
- To ensure equal access to information for all parents.
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.
You can download our single equality policy and accessibility plan.